Image by Mini-Eco
I am thinking this could be a lovely little Easter holiday project. Have you got anything creative planned? I would love to hear all about it in the comments!Continue reading
I have long been a fan of designer/illustrator Brad Woodard, who runs the inspiring Brave The Woods blog. So when I hear he is teaching a class on Skillshare, I just knew I had to sign up and learn more about Brad’s process to make his fantastic, colourful illustrations.
The class has only just started (I am not sure if you can still sign up) and so far I have really enjoyed taking a peek in Brad’s sketchbook – it is almost like watching over his shoulder. Genius!
Every day is a good day to learn… have you learned any new skills lately?Continue reading
Today, Friday March 1st, marks the 40th birthday of my beautiful sister. I fondly remember the days of our wonderful childhood together and, though it has not always been an easy ride, I would not change a moment with her.
In honour of her special day, she asked me to throw a quick invitation together in her favourite colour: black. I thought the latest chalkboard trend would be perfect for this and after an hour of intensive labour (read: slapping fonts on a chalkboard background) she received this invitation:
She is very happy with it and it makes me happy to know that, even though I am miles away (read: the other side of the world), a little piece of me will be part of the celebrations.
Happy Birthday, sister. May your 40th be as sweet, remarkable and unforgettable as you are!Continue reading
A rare moment of free time, reading the first issue of Fête (Summer 2012), an Australian magazine for anyone interested in entertaining and sharing good times with family and friends.
Their Autumn 2013 issue goes on sale on March 13th and even though I read most of my magazines on my iPad these days, it is a sheer delight holding this beautiful magazine with it’s thick, matte pages filled with luscious recipes and inspiration.
Read more about it here.Continue reading
1. The brand new blog of my dear friend Diana at Little Heart Studio.
2. These delectable spring flower lollipops from Sprinkle Bakes, via Un Beau Jour.
3. Gorgeous printable cards and envelopes by Lisa Rupp at That’s Happy.
4. These lovely tea-cups from Christina Re.
5. This amazing desert table by Sweet Style.
6. Stunning re-branding for Mamie Clafoutis by Christelle.
7. These scrumptious Napoleon’s by Dulce Delight. Check out her website for many amazing video recipes.
8. The styling for this vintage photo shoot by She Designs Events.
9. The latest issue of Mollie Makes on my iPad.
10. Gorgeous website for The Space, via Behance.
1. This delectable “Charlotte Aux Framboises” from My Little Fabric.
2. “Cat In My Garden” gorgeous embroidered illustration from Miga De Pan.
3. Learn to make your own homemade Eau De Perfume with Design Sponge.
4. These notebooks from the gorgeous new stationery line “Forest Friends” by Kikki-K.
5. This Triton Knot Sailing Bracelet from Kiel James Patrick.
6. Roses made from egg cartons. Gorgeous tutorial from Rosi Jo.
7. This vintage travel wedding by The Weddingchicks.
8. Looking forward to Emily Ley’s new Simplified Planner System.
9. Fabulous DIY coconut rose body scrub from The Beauty Department.
10. Last but not least, one of my favourite online magazines: 3 by Fryd.
I’ve long been a fan of TinyMe (formerly known as Mooo), an Australian-based company selling custom-made, affordable, premium quality, designer personalised products for kids.
Every holiday they release free printables, for anyone to download and print. This Mothers Day, they’ve released a set of gorgeous cards to celebrate mum. Head on over to their download page and help yourself to one (or all three) of their beautiful cards to send to your lovely mums!Continue reading