1. The brand new blog of my dear friend Diana at Little Heart Studio.
2. These delectable spring flower lollipops from Sprinkle Bakes, via Un Beau Jour.
3. Gorgeous printable cards and envelopes by Lisa Rupp at That’s Happy.
4. These lovely tea-cups from Christina Re.
5. This amazing desert table by Sweet Style.
6. Stunning re-branding for Mamie Clafoutis by Christelle.
7. These scrumptious Napoleon’s by Dulce Delight. Check out her website for many amazing video recipes.
8. The styling for this vintage photo shoot by She Designs Events.
9. The latest issue of Mollie Makes on my iPad.
10. Gorgeous website for The Space, via Behance.
1. This delectable “Charlotte Aux Framboises” from My Little Fabric.
2. “Cat In My Garden” gorgeous embroidered illustration from Miga De Pan.
3. Learn to make your own homemade Eau De Perfume with Design Sponge.
4. These notebooks from the gorgeous new stationery line “Forest Friends” by Kikki-K.
5. This Triton Knot Sailing Bracelet from Kiel James Patrick.
6. Roses made from egg cartons. Gorgeous tutorial from Rosi Jo.
7. This vintage travel wedding by The Weddingchicks.
8. Looking forward to Emily Ley’s new Simplified Planner System.
9. Fabulous DIY coconut rose body scrub from The Beauty Department.
10. Last but not least, one of my favourite online magazines: 3 by Fryd.
In honor of what I believe is one of the most beautiful celebrated days in the world – Mothers Day – I wanted to release a small gift for you, to print out, frame and gift to the most important person in your life: mother.
When you click the download button below, you will get a zip file containing an A4 poster and a US Letter sized poster, both in four different colors.
If you don’t like the colors I chose, you can download a layered PSD file for you to change the background color to whatever makes you happy. Click here for a zip file of the A4 version and here for the US Letter version.
I wish you all a wonderful day and I hope you will enjoy this very first TMMH printable!Continue reading
I’ve long been a fan of TinyMe (formerly known as Mooo), an Australian-based company selling custom-made, affordable, premium quality, designer personalised products for kids.
Every holiday they release free printables, for anyone to download and print. This Mothers Day, they’ve released a set of gorgeous cards to celebrate mum. Head on over to their download page and help yourself to one (or all three) of their beautiful cards to send to your lovely mums!Continue reading
If you’ve arrived here from the enchanting Oh, Hello Friend blog, a very warm welcome!
As you can see, this little blog has only just started. As a matter of fact, it is still in it’s infant shoes… so much so it is not even finished yet.
But since I feel I have procrastinated long enough and I’m sporting a link on Oh, Hello Friend in honor of Reader Appreciation Week, there is no better day than today! I will smoothen things out as I go.
I would really love to get to know you, so link me up to all your wonderful blogs!
Image Credits:Continue reading